Popular Posts
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)
- 35mm SLR - YASHICA MINISTER 35mm RANGE FINDER for sale in Pennington
- Olympus XA
- Pork Pies
- First Picture With My Minolta Hi-Matic E
- 2000th Flickr Pic!
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- A trip to the London Eye - 30 December 2002
- Nikon D300 In-Camera Multiple Exposures
- No Pic?
Friday, July 10, 2009
International Film Buying Day Update
I'm quite surprised by the popularity of my idea (see somewhere below for more details or click on the title above). So far the Flickr group has almost 150 members and most of the feedback has been positive. I wonder if the growth of the group will accelerate, how many people do we need and how many rolls do they need to buy to really make an impact? I'm trying to find some sort of sales figures for film but none seem to be readily available or I'm just not searching for the right thing. If for instance we could find out that 10,000 rolls of film are sold on average every day. If we can get 20,000 participants we know that on average each person must buy 5 rolls of film to make a significant difference in sales for that day. Maybe if it looks like we can't make an overall impact, we could just single out retailers in particular towns or on-line and see if we can cause them to sell out on that particular day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment