Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Olympus XA
- In India, film is capturing some final moments - The National Newspaper
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Durban At Night
- Japanese Gardens, Pinetown (2 Jan 2011)
- Project 366 (2012) - 14/366: Suger Daddies
- Go Grab A Bargain
- Project 366 (2012) - 30/366: Egg & Cheese Burger
- Cambridge - 9th October 2014