Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Durban At Night
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Umhlanga Sunrise - 22nd May 2016
- Durban Beachfront Sunrise - 9th April 2016
- Mtwalume - March 2016
- Durban beachfront - 18th April 2016
- Umhlanga Beach - 20th March 2016
- Early morning on Durban beachfront - 4th June 2016
- Tour of Bhambayi township and Inanda dam - 23rd April 2016
- Cambridge - September 2015