Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Durban At Night
- My most faved pic on Flickr
- Replacement Battery Arrangement For Minolta Hi-Matic E
- Recent Posts From My Flickr Friends
- Early morning on Durban beachfront - 4th June 2016
- Durban A1 Grand Prix 2006-08 - Part 3
- Candid Durban Street Photography - 3 October 2010