Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Durban At Night
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Project 366 (2012) - 30/366: Egg & Cheese Burger
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)
- Cambridge - 9th October 2014
- Getty Requested
- Project 366 (2012) - 29/366: Animal Farmyard
- Umhlanga Sunrise - 22nd May 2016
- Saffron Walden - 15th October 2014
- Project 366 (2012) - 35/366: KFC Hillcrest