Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Olympus XA
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Nico Hulkenberg @ A1 GP Durban 2007
- Tour of Bhambayi township and Inanda dam - 23rd April 2016
- Japanese Gardens, Pinetown (2 Jan 2011)
- Durban At Night
- Project 366 (2012) - 14/366: Suger Daddies
- Go Grab A Bargain
- Project 366 (2012) - 30/366: Egg & Cheese Burger