Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Replacement Battery Arrangement For Minolta Hi-Matic E
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Candid Durban Street Photography - 3 October 2010
- Tour of Bhambayi township and Inanda dam - 23rd April 2016
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Durban At Night
- Project 366 (2012) - 35/366: KFC Hillcrest
- Durban Coastal Storm, March 2007
- The Comrades Marathon 2012