Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- Durban At Night
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Replacement Battery Arrangement For Minolta Hi-Matic E
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Weekend In The Drakensberg (Minolta Hi-Matic E)
- Alan Smiths pinhole photography Culture Culture | Click Liverpool
- Durban Candid Street Portraits (Updated)
- Durban Coastal Storm, March 2007
- Morning Cycle Ride Around Pinetown