Last night I attempted to get some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse.
This was just as the last sliver of direct sunlight shone on the moons surface. The rest of the Lunar surface had a red glow to it, making it look a bit like Mars.
On some of my pictures I got an unusual double image appearing as a Blue Moon.
A shorter exposure taken just before the Moon went into complete shade.
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- La Mercy House
- Durban Beachfront - 6th September 2015
- Go Grab A Bargain
- Hands-on: Vivitar V3800N 35mm manual film SLR [Update]
- Back To Film
- Alan Smiths pinhole photography Culture Culture | Click Liverpool
- First Picture With My Minolta Hi-Matic E
- Think film photography is dead? Think again... | WFTS-TV
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)