Popular Posts
- Olympus XA
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)
- A trip to the London Eye - 30 December 2002
- Fourth Photography
- 35mm SLR - YASHICA MINISTER 35mm RANGE FINDER for sale in Pennington
- Pork Pies
- Kiev Pictures From Durban Beachfront
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Rubbish Bin Busker
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
First Picture With My Minolta Hi-Matic E
Lisa, an ex-staff member was in the store yesterday morning and made an ideal model for the first shot with my Hi-Matic E. I was loaded up with a roll of Fuji Superia 200. I must say I'm very impressed with this camera. I took a variety of shots for my first 36 exposure, some indoors without flash and then some with flash as well as outdoors in the middle of the day and just before sunrise. Of this first roll the only duds were from my poor focusing, the camera performed perfectly. I will post some more shots from this camera soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment