People sometimes say that the reason motor sport doesn't reach a bigger audience is because you can't see the emotion on the drivers faces. The only time you really are guaranteed to see a drivers face is if he finishes in the top three and is then on the podium and in the drivers interviews after the race.
Having access to the pit lane allowed me a fascinating insight to what goes on behind the scenes at a major motor sport event and gave me the opportunity to unmask some of the drivers.
Nico Hulkenberg who is now a Formula One driver for the Williams team sits in the Team Germany car on the morning before qualifying
Alex Yoong, a former F1 pilot, who drove for the Team Malaysia team in A1 GP.
Alvaro Parente, the Portuguese team driver has a moment of contemplation in the garage.
South Africa's Adrian Zaugg tries to find some shade away from the bustle on the grid before the race start.
Jerome Bleekmolen the driver for Team Netherlands strides down the pit lane after a practice session.
- Umhlanga Sunrise - 22nd May 2016
- Durban Beachfront Sunrise - 9th April 2016
- Mtwalume - March 2016
- Durban beachfront - 18th April 2016
- Umhlanga Beach - 20th March 2016
- Early morning on Durban beachfront - 4th June 2016
- Tour of Bhambayi township and Inanda dam - 23rd April 2016
- Cambridge - September 2015
- Go Grab A Bargain
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)