Early in 2010 I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to the top of three of the tallest buildings in Durban to take photographs. The views from 30+ floors up showed what a pretty city Durban really is.
The Moses Mabhida stadium as viewed from the Old Mutual building on the corner of West & Gardiner streets.
From the same position, full moon rising over Durban.
And again from the Old Mutual building, zoomed in on the moonlit ocean.
From the other side of the building, the Twirly Whirly building in Field Street.
The N3 highway snaking towards town taken from Durban Bay House.
West Street from Old Mutual building.
Looking down on Aliwal Street from The Embassy building
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- La Mercy House
- Durban Beachfront - 6th September 2015
- Go Grab A Bargain
- Hands-on: Vivitar V3800N 35mm manual film SLR [Update]
- Back To Film
- Alan Smiths pinhole photography Culture Culture | Click Liverpool
- First Picture With My Minolta Hi-Matic E
- Think film photography is dead? Think again... | WFTS-TV
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)