Early in 2010 I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to the top of three of the tallest buildings in Durban to take photographs. The views from 30+ floors up showed what a pretty city Durban really is.
The Moses Mabhida stadium as viewed from the Old Mutual building on the corner of West & Gardiner streets.
From the same position, full moon rising over Durban.
And again from the Old Mutual building, zoomed in on the moonlit ocean.
From the other side of the building, the Twirly Whirly building in Field Street.
The N3 highway snaking towards town taken from Durban Bay House.
West Street from Old Mutual building.
Looking down on Aliwal Street from The Embassy building
- Durban At Night
- Addington Childrens Hospital
- Replacement Battery Arrangement For Minolta Hi-Matic E
- Flying to UK - Christmas Eve/Day (UK Trip 2012/13 Part 1)
- New years day on the Durban beach front
- Weekend In The Drakensberg (Minolta Hi-Matic E)
- Alan Smiths pinhole photography Culture Culture | Click Liverpool
- Durban Candid Street Portraits (Updated)
- Durban Coastal Storm, March 2007
- Morning Cycle Ride Around Pinetown